Breaking Point

My dearest Father, I feel something stirring within me that I haven't felt in a very long time, drive, motivation, and a goal. I can only imagine it being the Spirit, Your Spirit, moving inside of me, urging me to take action. I feel like I know what I have to do, I have a voice, I have a pen, I have a purpose swelling within. This is our world, You are our God, these people, Your people, don't have any idea what they're buying into. These demons, these powers, Satan and his forces of evil are moving swiftly, and I need to finally take my stand. No more hiding in the dark, no more fearing persecution, no more tip toeing around peoples feelings of pressure, for if I don't begin now, then I never will. The end is coming, the Lord is drawing near, I have to act, I cannot remain silent. Perhaps this is my calling, maybe this is my purpose, what I've been saved and protected for, and why I was chosen as a child of God. I know I'm not the hero of this story in life, or even alone in it, I am but one voice among many; but, I have been given a gift and the opportunity to use it. If we Christians are to be hunted down and martyred for our faith regardless of what we do, then let my time be spent acting on Your Will my God. If this is my calling and my true Mission then let it consume me my great and mighty King. Allow me to be filled at all times with Your Spirit, in Your presence, and let my words be sent out to the unreached people of the world. Use me Lord, and let all glory be given to You, I claim none of it for myself. Consume me with a new fire and passion my Lord and Savior. I praise You for rekindling my flame Father, I love You, and I pray all these things be done in Jesus name, amen.

For those of you who are reading, whether for the first time, or as a subscriber, I'd like to ask you a favor. I know it has already been a very long time since I've posted on this blog, and it very well could possibly be the last. It all hinges on what course of action I choose to take and when the Lord chooses to return, but I need your prayers. I feel very led to begin writing again, however, the problem I'm faced with is what platform to do so on. Lately I have been feeling drawn to writing a book and posting it up on Amazon either for free or a very low price, but, I cannot discount the amount of time which I've already spent establishing this blog or the possibility of beginning a podcast. So, for those of you who are reading these words, I'd like to ask you to pray for me, for wisdom, guidance, and direction from God. I have been feeling quite ashamed of myself for a very long time now for doing absolutely nothing to advance the Kingdom of Heaven, and I know that it is time, now more than ever, to begin writing again. Thank you everyone.

God Bless,

Brandon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Christian Music Online

God is Light in 2021

Use Fitness to Witness for Jesus